Comparative is the first tool to completely automate data analysis. In a single click, you can do what would take a team of Data Analysts weeks of work.
Our mission at Comparative is to make the world data-driven by empowering every person, in every role, across all industries, to use data to make important decisions. We've raised 6mm to pursue this goal.
In its Beta, this product has totally transformed data analysis for our first client, by enabling every role (community, engineering, product, and analysis) to talk instantly and candidly about what's happening with no analysis.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for guiding the implementation of Comparative products. The Product Manager will be supporting Dual-Track Agile and collaborating closely with Engineering and Design Teams to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements. Promoting in-depth customer research and customer personas analysis and aligning product vision with market needs. Ultimately, playing a meaningful role in crafting the user experience here at Comparative!
🛠 You will
- Work closely with a broad range of technical and non-technical cross-functional partners, supporting Cross-Functional teams’ collaboration in Jira and optimizing Jira environment
- Building agile processes to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Facilitating and driving Feature Roadmaps and PI objectives and release content via prioritized features and enablers
- Define iterations and stories, drive iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories and manage the Team Backlog and implementation
- Optimize user experiences to eliminate friction for end-users
- Improving UX for Dashboards and Visualizations
- Delivering exciting and performant interfaces for customer's delight for our top features: the most actionable factors surfacing and Filtering and drill-down on any dimension
- Manage Customer Discovery: identify market needs and work closely with customers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze metrics that inform the success of products
👩💻 You Have
You have 2 years experience in Product Management
You have strong experience with UX. You are passionate about creating intuitive, simple user experiences. You have a strong eye for usability and quality design. You are a strong partner to and advocate for design.
You are analytical. Spectacular analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
You are technical. You are comfortable working with engineering leadership to prioritize broadly and you understand technical complexities of your product areas
You are a team player. You believe teamwork makes the dream work. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.” You relish working in a fast-paced, excellence-driven team and you are ready to broaden your horizons and help other team members.
You have strong communication skills. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution
You are a self starter. You’re comfortable on your own. This means you're organized, systematic, agile, detail-oriented, hardworking, and focused.
You enjoy learning. You are a fast learner with a desire to absorb new information.
🏝 We provide
- We're completely remote, and hiring primarily in Canada and the US.
- Competitive base salary and stock option plan
- We have full health insurance for both Canadian and US residents.
- We offer unlimited vacation
- If you need more details, let us know during your application.
- Flexible hours - create your most productive work schedule
Comparative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodations during the interview process or on the job, please email HR@comparative.ai.
We are also proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. Work180 only endorses employers with a genuine commitment to supporting women at work. In order to become an endorsed employer for women, companies have to comply with strict criteria including equal pay, flexible working, equal opportunities and paid parental leave. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.