Comparative is the first tool to completely automate data analysis. In a single click, you can do what would take a team of Data Analysts weeks of work.
Our mission at Comparative is to make the world data-driven by empowering every person, in every role, across all industries, to use data to make important decisions. We've raised 6mm to pursue this goal.
In its Beta, this product has totally transformed data analysis for our first client, by enabling every role (community, engineering, product, and analysis) to talk instantly and candidly about what's happening with no analysis.
The Director of Marketing will be the first marketing hire at Comparative. This person will set the company’s marketing strategy and will be critical in leading marketing activities across the entire organization, including demand generation, content development, SEO/SEM, brand positioning, and more. We are looking for a marketer who is a jack of all trades with experience in early-stage SaaS companies. The Director of Marketing will work closely with Sales and Product to build a strong pipeline and drive revenue.
🛠 You will
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan and strategy to ultimately make a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Product to develop a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on pipeline key performance metrics and use this data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Work closely with the Sales and CS Leadership team to develop and evolve the Revenue/Sales Playbook
- Develop the company's data-driven, demand generation strategy and channels to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base.
- Leverage account-based marketing (coordinated with the sales teams account based selling tactics) as an efficient way to drive demand
- Lead SEO and SEM, through optimizing copy and content across landing pages and collateral
- Propose growth experiments and oversee their implementation and collect data from each experiment and share their results with the team
- Work closely with Design lead to ensure cohesive company brand and design across all elements
- Oversee and develop blog and social content with the goal of driving brand awareness and differentiation in the market
- Map out our customer journey, and identify opportunities for growth and optimization, ultimately reducing CAC and increasing LTV
- Own end-to-end program including nurture campaigns, drip campaigns, content promotions and newsletters
- Understand and implement the flywheel method and how that is intrinsically tied to Marketing
- Help achieve customer satisfaction KPIs including Net Negative Churn, adoption, and NPS, with the goal of increased referral
👩💻 You Are
- You have roughly 7 years of experience in Marketing
You are data driven. You lead with data not opinions. Make strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation.
You are quota-driven. You understand that both marketing and sales are both responsible for company revenue growth. You know how to deliver not only leads, but also quality leads and are comfortable having a “leads generated” and “deals created” commit.
You are resourceful. You don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can. Handle projects from start to finish. In other words, you’re comfortable on your own. This means you're organized, systematic, agile, detail-oriented, hardworking, and focused.
You are experimental and creative. You generate new ideas, run experiments, and iterate to identify and optimize new growth channels and strategies. Past experience is important, but we know the same playbook from past companies needs to adjust, evolve, and adapt to our industry and the changing marketing and sales landscape.
You are a team player. You believe teamwork makes the dream work. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.” You relish working in a fast-paced, excellence-driven team and you are ready to broaden your horizons and help other team members.
You have strong communication skills. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross-functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution.
You are a self-starter. You’re comfortable on your own. This means you're organized, systematic, agile, detail-oriented, hardworking, and focused.
You enjoy learning. You are a fast learner with a desire to absorb new information.
🏝 We provide
- We're completely remote, and hiring primarily in Canada and the US.
- Competitive base salary and stock option plan
- We have full health insurance for both Canadian and US residents.
- We offer unlimited vacation
- If you need more details, let us know during your application.
- Flexible hours - create your most productive work schedule
Comparative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodations during the interview process or on the job, please email HR@comparative.ai.
We are also proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. Work180 only endorses employers with a genuine commitment to supporting women at work. In order to become an endorsed employer for women, companies have to comply with strict criteria including equal pay, flexible working, equal opportunities and paid parental leave. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.